YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Monday, December 22, 2008

I was missing nearly last whole week because I went to Kuala Lumpur with my friends. Our trip was about 5 day 4 night and we stayed at my friend's brother place.

This time, we went to a lot of places, Twin Tower Skybridge, Aquaria (KLCC), Bukit Tinggi and shopping malls like Mid Valley, Pavilion, Times Square and The Gardens. Our trip were more concentrated on Makan (eating). We ate a lot of foods everyday and all our money just spent for eating foods. I must do more exercise after this, otherwise my body will get fat.

Here are the pictures about the KL (Bukit Tinggi pictures will post later):

Shot at the Twin Tower Skybridge

Me and EC

Joo and his girlfriend

KL view from Twin Tower. (Did you see something inside the picture?? The shadow of Twin Tower)

Jam, Jam, Traffic Jam....

KL view

Me, Joo and EC

Aquaria (KLCC)

Feeding session

The Greedy Tortoise

Hello...

Can you see me???

KL Twin Tower View


We went to Madam Kwan restaurant to enjoy the Nasi Lemak. Unfortunately, it was not as good as last time we ate around 2 years ago and the price was getting more and more expensive... quite disappointed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™