YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Heaven In A Jungle

Heaven and Jungle... where is the link between them?

Actually, the residential area that just beside my house there, Horizon Hill was opened quite a long time ago. According to a lady who working at the company said that it opened at the end of last year.

Well, here is the main actually I want to present. It is Horizon Hill Golf Clubhouse. I went there today morning after my basketball session with my teammate. I was curious about that and wanted to take a look long time ago and finally I managed to go there today.

I think I should you some pictures first.

Buffet area and the lounge is just beside the place.

golf course...

Golfers were enjoying their game under the big sun...

What a nice place....

Gym, haven't open yet...

Golf course...

Feel Tired? you can just take a rest here and enjoy the scenery...

Swimming pool together with a very nice scenery.

The place is very peaceful. You can find a lot of facilities there such as swimming pools, gym, tennis courts, lounge and of course, 18-holes golf course. The whole clubhouse is decorated with a lot of beautiful plants and water features.

Here come a problem regarding to membership for the clubhouse. Listen carefully. You will only have the chance to apply the membership there if you are the house purchaser and the house you purchased should not smaller than Semi-D. Seriously not what I can afford now. One Semi-D at there is not cheap. But anyway, you still can enjoy the swimming pool and tennis court there as visitor. Of course you will need to charged. The price range is around 10-12 bux for adult. For children the ticket will be slightly cheaper, ya slightly... and I need to mention this as well. The price actually different between weekdays and weekends. So I guess you roughly get the system there actually.

Don't know who been Bukit Indah Clubhouse before? If you were, what I can the differences between these 2 clubhouse are, they are cannot put together for comparison. Seriously, it is a different league.

The most interesting part that mean to me is the 18 hole golf course. According to the blueprint of the whole area. The golf courses are covering the whole residential area so if you are planning to complete all the courses, I am wondering that how the golfer can make it although the buggy you can get it from clubhouse definitely but one more problem is the weather is quite hot. I guess the reason is because they are doing the landscaping so you cant really find big tree that can help you cover the sunlight but maybe later will get better once they done the landscaping.

Lastly, the clubhouse actually haven't officially open but you can start using their facilities there and of course, you need to pay for it. But there is a nice place for you to relax yourself and enjoy the peaceful during your free time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™