YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ok, first of all, I would like to wish everyone has a happy 2010 and a happy chinese new year.


It has been about 2 months that I forgot I do have a blog and thankfully they didn't delete my account due to the inactive.

Well, finally I am freeeeee from attachment. It was great experience to me for getting know more people and learn how to deal with different kinds of people. Meanwhile, it was also messed up my life because of its no-release-time working hour. I was working about 30 hours continuously on last 2 days. As you can see, I am still surviving and moving on.

Few more hours later, the year of tiger will reach and hopefully it will be a better year for me. Job, money, further studies, this and that are currently my most concern of my life so hopefully I can manage to come out a best solution for everything.

Ok, got to go for my new year eve gathering with my friends. See you and take care everyone...

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™