YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Saturday, November 22, 2008

This was the first time I went out for a group shooting with my classmates so far. Although it is not officially assigned by our lecturer but we were really enjoyed the shooting and gain more experiences on photography.

We were walking around the Raffles Place and looking for something interesting to shoot. This was also the first time I have the chance to spend my time at there to walk around and i got the chance to see those very British Style building such as The Fire Station, Raffles Hotel and others.


Syazwan with the Fire Station...

Syazwan was walking along the way...


Fire Engine? with the redirect road sign? Which way should go huh??



The Fire Station...

Capitol Building...

Somewhere of the city...

Raffles City... I know it doesn't look like KLCC although I was tried my best to make it look like...

Quite interesting for this building... the view of behind of the building... I just don't know what is this building...

Would you rather take the taxi or trishaw?

The Long Bar, located at the first floor of Raffles Hotel, if I didn't remember it wrongly...

The view of Clarke Quay... from the Fort Canning Park.

As you can see, this is Raffles Terrace... located in the Fort Canning Park.

Don't ask me who did this, the only thing I know about this is... It is also located in the area of Fort Canning Park.

Why I said we were quite enjoying the shooting session? Ok, after you see these pictures, I believe you will understand why I say so...





Basyir and Andrew were playing around at the Raffles Terrace there... Doing some funny stuffs...

SAY CHEESE.... (from left)Syazwan, Izwan, Andrew and Desmond...

Look at the Basyir's FACE....

Why Basyir was so serious in this picture???

Andrew, I know you are still normal guy, am I right??


Fireman Statue shows the effort of fireman for keeping our lives safe... but, why there have a fireman was holding a camera??? Shoot the fire???

I like the perspective of this photo...

I hope that we have another chance to have the out-shooting session with my funny classmates... haha... You can really enjoy it with them, seriously....

2 Comments:

  1. Eason Cheah said...
    Alot of normal angle shots leh...

    Try new angles la...

    It's like how everyone else sees...
    mLCS said...
    haha... okok...

    will improve for that...

    Thanks for the advice

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™