YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Monday, November 3, 2008

Hmmm... These 2 days I was keep searching for something to take to represent as motion freeze effect. My friend was gave me a suggestion that maybe can take the shot during raining moment. So, coincidentally, today is a raining day and I didn't let the chance go away from my hand.

I decided to take the shot under the rain, of course with an umbrella otherwise my camera will get cold easily. Here is the shots...

ISO : 400
Focal Length : 100mm
Shuttle Speed : 1/500 sec
FNumber : 5.6

ISO : 400
Focal Length : 100mm
Shuttle Speed : 1/500 sec
FNumber : 5.6




ISO : 400
Focal Length : 31mm
Shuttle Speed : 1/500 sec
FNumber : 4.2

ISO : 400
Focal Length : 32mm
Shuttle Speed : 1/640 sec
FNumber : 4.2

After the raining, the sky was started turn itself from dark to bright. Here is the prove:




Unfortunately I was missed the magic hour, the sunset period but I still can manage to get some pretty nice pics. Here is the pics and share these with you...



Feel free can just leave your comment and any technical suggestion or correction to improve my photography technic and help me to go further in this field.

1 Comment:

  1. Ryan said...
    try higher ISO. =)

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™