YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Friday, October 31, 2008

Woo... Finally I can manage to get the camera from school (although they just lent it to us), but we still have the whole semester to play around with this DSLR and also it will be the good chance for me to practice and improve my photography skill. So, I was brought it back to my home and do some practice to prepare for next week workshop session.

My gundam model kits collection... (Deep DOF)

Exia in Trans-Am mode....

I was trying to create some effects and this is the one that taught by EC. Guess what? These are 3 spotlights at my living room.

My Ferrari collection... (Shallow DOF)
haha... I was went out of my house and I took this picture in the center of the road.... I really like the effect.... (motion)
This one is taken at the outside of my house also... the car was been driving pretty fast..

The next workshop assignment is to take 4 kinds of picture, which are:
1 for motion
1 for motion freeze
1 for shallow DOF
1 for deep DOF

I am still thinking what should I take to submit as motion freeze picture... capture the water movement? Still thinking for something special...

Sorry, I forgot to mention about DOF. DOF is stand for Deep of Field. It means the deepness for the overall picture.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    DOF is DEEP OF FIELD?I thought it stand for DEPTH OF FIELD.

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™