YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Friday, October 10, 2008

KL trip continues (3rd and 4th day)...

Like I said, I went to Genting with my friends, those are EC, Tracy, Boss(Ryan) and Ladyboss(Renise). After we had our breakfast at OldTown, we took bus to Titiwangsa LRT station and took train to Gombak to buy the Go Genting Express bus ticket. Our bus started on 12.30pm and we reached Genting skyway around 1.30pm then we switched our transport to the fastest cable car and the longest distance of cable car in South East Asia, Genting Skyway. It just spent around 10 mins for us to get to our destination, Genting Highland which is around 3.4km away from the skyway station. It's really fast seriously and I was quite scared because it is freaking HIGH.... But fortunately the thick mists and the cool winds outside was let me feel much more comfortable...

Because when we were there is on the normal season so the crowd wasn't really too big and we just spent around 15 mins for the queue.






As you can see, along the way the mist was become thicker and thicker and the wind out there also become very cold...

After 10mins journey of the cable car, we finally reached Genting Hotel.

So after we reached Genting, the very first thing we did is book a room for us to stay one night. We manage to book a room in First World Hotel and this is my very first time to do walk-in booking. RM130 for one night of a deluxe room. Its can be consider quite cheap deal because we had 5 person at the moment. RM26 pax....

During the waiting time for check in, we went for settle our lunch first. The food's price in Genting is almost twice or maybe can go up to 3 times of our normal price. So we try our best to look for the cheapest deal. Well, we found a food court located in 2B floor of First World Hotel.


The Teppan Yee Mee cost me around RM 8.80 and it tastes nice...

After the lunch session, we went to outside to enjoy the very cold weather and thick mists... I won't forget to introduce a very nice chestnut stall to my friends. You can imagine when you are enjoying the hot chestnut at outside with a very cold weather... It feels really warm the feeling is just nice. You want to know how thick for the mists is? We only can see the thing about few metres away. Just look at the picture...

Finally, I can manage to take a clear view of the Highland Hotel....

Our friends, EC's bag almost been frozen out there due to the very cold weather outside...

We checked in our room around 5pm. After we do the check in, all of us were resting inside the room and enjoy the show that featuring by EC and Tracy. I was the innocent there but unfirtunately, I was invovled some of the part of show... We all just playing inside the room.

Until almost 7pm, i went out the room first to find a good place to have our dinner. Before that I took a pretty nice picture at FW Hotel.


I suggested them to enjoy our dinner at a italian restaurant. They are selling some pretty nice pizzas and we all really enjoyed our dinner.


After our dinner, we went to outside again and we just sat down in front of Genting Hotel to chat with each other and playing around....

Genting, City of Entertainment....

Quite a nice view....

Around 9.30pm, we went back to the First World Hotel and we decided to play in indoor theme park. We played Europe Express(the only roller coaster in indoor theme park), Bumper car and 4D cinema. The Europe Express was modified and it is not as exciting as previous version but we still quite enjoyed of it. The 4D cinema wasn't good because of its poor quality, I feel abit of giddy. About the Bumper car, this is my worst experience I ever had before but is the most enjoyable experience. I was been surrounded by they all and it caused me can't move down there... It is a 1 vs 4 battle, so unfair...

We slept around 3pm and we need to wake up early because Ryan and Renise need to rush for the noon class. Before we set up, we were having our breakfast at Downstair of Genting Skyway station. The food there is average but the price can be consider quite cheap around the place.

The purpose to go there is to enjoy the very cold weather and we really enjoyed it. And due to now is the period of the end of year, the weather there is cooler and added up abit of rain... Genting Highland, beside entertainment, it is a really good place to relax yourself. Just let the wind blow onto your face... I hope I can be back to there again... either with my family or with my friends... or maybe with my partner?? who knows...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™