YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Vacation in KL

Since I still having my school holiday(last week of the holiday...), I decide to walk around in KL so i followed my friends, EC and Boss to come to KL.

This time, I am trying to find the Howard Leight Earmuff for my experiment on headphone. Unfortunately, I can't found it in Low Yat (the best IT mall in KL) so I bought a so called 'mid-end' headphone to try out its performance which is quite disappointing me.

Here is it, the Philips headphone SHP2000, comfort and fully adjustable. For its headphone design, seriously I like it. It can fit onto my ear but its cup can't really isolate the ambient noise, not even for a little bit... You can't really expect too much from RM59 but what I feel is, my money was spent for a really cheap stuff.



Sound:
Acoustic system: Open
Frequency response: 15 - 22 000 Hz
Impedance: 32 Ohm
Maximum power input: 500 mW
Sensitivity: 100 dB
Speaker diameter: 40 mm

Connectivity:

Cable length: 2 m
Finishing of connector: Chrome plated
Type of cable: OFC

Accessories:

3.5mm - 6.3mm adaptor plug

Rating: 2 / 5 stars

Beside this, I found something really interesting and it is really small and light for portable use to me. It is usb mini hub and its color suit with my MacBook prefectly.



Before we went to Low Yat, we also went to Pavilion to walk around and catch a movie, Connected,保持通话


For a HK production, this one can be consider a pretty well done action movie between police and the bad side. All the scenes are pretty well done. Featuring by Barbie Hsu, Louis Koo, Nick Cheung and Liu Ye. If you like to watch those HK action movies, definitely is a can't miss movie for you

Rating: 3.8 / 5 stars

Lastly, I need to introduce is about Food... The Big Apple Donuts. They have 23 kinds of donut for you to choose. I tried some of the flavor. I like the orea and the peanut flavor. Their donuts are not too oily and not too sweet. For me, it is just nice to eat.



They are going to set up a retailer around JB which is at Jusco Bukit Indah. I am strongly recommend this to those who like to eat donut and you sure will like it.

We will be going to Genting tomorrow. My last time went to Genting was 1.5 years ago... looking forward to there again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™