YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today I was using D80 on my Photography lesson and teacher gave us a chance to try out and get used to the DSLR. So, we went around the campus to look for something to shoot.

Basically these are part of what I was shot today. Because after the taking pictures session, we need to submit the 10 pictures as our submission for our 1st workshop assignment.


Score or not?

The new Subaru Impreza WRX showed in campus today...

Guess what? The new Mercedes Benz C Class...

The soccer field is under renovation...

Which line are you in?

The Zhu Ba Jie's weapon is lost and found by ME...

Due to the hot weather, the butterfly have no choice to look a place to take a short break...

The AYE, the Singaporeans only can drive their car not more than the maximum speed, which is 90kmph... so called Express Way...
Students were doing project under the big sun... sweating...

Actually, the session today was only play around with Auto mode. But, I was try to use those Aperture mode and Shutter mode to compare the differences. A very good experience to me and I hope that I can improve my skill on the rest of the lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™