YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Sunday, October 12, 2008

After we came back fro Genting, I was just simply walk around in KL accompany by EC, Tracy, Ryan and Renise. Thanks for spending their time with me to show me around the KL.

We went to Mid-Valley Megamall, Berjaya Time Square, Pavilion and Low Yat. We also watched a few movies which are showed from previous posts. My legs were almost break off and really feel very tired about these few days. So I think same for my friends. Thanks once again.

I bought some stuffs those I didn't manage to buy it in somewhere else.

yeah, Wall E, only for RM5... cheap cheap....



The hot wheel new series of car collection, The Audi R8.



This is what I bought from the latest gundam mini model kit collection, H.G.C.O.R.E EX plus series. I can't found this in Singapore so i decided to buy one. It really give me a very good quality of product. All the details are much more better than GFlex 00 Series. This Kyrios also come with its external booster.

This H.G.C.O.R.E. (High Grade Collectionfigure of Real Entertainment) EX Plus lineup of Gundam 00 stars includes Gundam Exia, Gundam Kyrios, Gundam Dynames, Gundam Virtue, Tieren High Mobility Type, and pearl color versions of Gundam Exia, Gundam Kyrios, Gundam Dynames, and Gundam Virtue, for a total of nine possible types to trade and collect. Gundam Dynames comes with "Joint Change" parts with optional joints to provide articulation to its left elbow and right knee. Each figure comes with a custom display base that allows up to four figures to connect on a single base. Sold by the randomly packed box of 12.

Beside these all stuff I bought, I also bought some necklaces and earrings for my mum and my sister.

Overall about this KL trip, I can experience the difference between KL with Singapore exspecially for the Transport system. I also quite a long never go to Genting and I took this opportunity to there to enjoy and relax myself with my friends. Beside this, I can manage to have the chance to meet with our Ladyboss, Renise. I hope that both of them, EC and Tracy, Ryan and Renise can always be happy like the moment we were together. Good Luck to them for their new study semester and take care everyone. I will go to KL again on this end of the year, mid of the December, with Joo and Jane, properly...

2 Comments:

  1. BOSSCORNER said...
    Man... I shud get the HotWheel Audi R8 as well. Lolx. Then i can sell at Ebay for extra bounty for this month. Haha.
    mLCS said...
    Are you serious? Maybe I can sell it to you first... 100?? or maybe 200??

    haha...

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™