YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Thursday, January 1, 2009

First, Happy New Year to everyone and wish you all the best for 2009...

Second, just now I went to Marina Bay to join the countdown party and watch the fireworks with my classmates. But our main purpose is to shoot the fireworks. Shooting fireworks is not as easy as what were we expecting but honestly, it was a very good experience to me. Thanks to the auntie who is used to be photographer. She gave us some tips and concept to get a better shot for fireworks.

But unfortunately, I didn't manage shoot the fireworks nicely.





Third, last year was happened a lot of matter like SiChuan Earthquake, Economy Tsunami, Beijing Olympic, Election of Malaysia, USA and Taiwan and the Poisoned Baby Milk Powder. It covered the whole world and it affects everyone especially the Economy Tsunami. Hope it can get better in 2009 although it is not quite possible but miracle always can be happened once you trust it, isn't it?

Fourth, about myself, nothing much changed during 2008. I started blogging on April, studies still going smoothly, my family bought a new car, went to KL twice with my friends, watched at most movies in this year, interned to MediaCorp, started to use Macintosh OS and upgraded my Tiger into Leopard, did a recording session for my school project, got a DSLR from school for using for my photography module..... so and so.... oh ya, one more, I got my first pair of glass because my astigmatism was getting worse....

Lastly, for the 2009, I hope that everyone can be the best for their life and I can be the best for mine, the world can get better and better, my friend can get into University in Singapore, my another friend can get rid of his hopeless roommate as soon as possible and most important is, I can found someone to accompany me and be the part of my life....

Thanks to all my friends who keep supporting me last year and I will be better and work harder in 2009. Gambateh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™