YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Thursday, January 8, 2009

This coming Sunday is the day of Gundam 00 season 2 episode 14. The official website was released the information about the new opening song for Gundam 00 about one week ago.

The new opening song is from Stereopony. Its name is 泪のムコウ. I only found the music from internet so I decided to create a short opening for this new opening since I am studying in this field, video editing. The video is taken from Gundam 00 season 2 episode 1 until episode 13. The sound quality is not really that good and it slightly panned to right channel.

Hope you will enjoy the song and my edited video. Thanks. If you have any comment, feel free just leave it and I appreciate your opinion. It can help me to be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™