YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Apple Rules

Now I am exploring about Macintosh OS... because I don't know why this period my window XP's performance suddenly become very slow... even a snail can be faster than xp...

After these few days, I realized that why people want to use Vista if you can own a MAC OS X or even Leopard... It is really fun.

You can become a pro in music, photo and video editing with Mac...

At here I introduce a few programs about editing:

Logic Express 8 - Music editing software
In Xp, i didn't found any useful software so far for me to edit or create songs. If got any recommendation please let me know.
Reference : http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/
AppleStore?productLearnMore=MA806LL/A


Final Cut Express(Pro version is very expensive) - Video editing software
I used window movie maker before but I feel that FCE is much more better than WMM. Seriously the WMM is rubbish.
Reference : http://www.apple.com/finalcutexpress/

Aperture 2 - Photo editing software
I haven't explore about this and so far I feel the Photoshop is quite fine for me but when I saw the introduction about this software in its official website, that is look pretty good also. So once I figure out about this then I will post my opinion about it.
Reference : http://www.apple.com/aperture/

This is what I experienced so far about Macintosh...

I feel very regret because I should start to use Macintosh when I got my MacBook(about 1 year ago)...

Apple Rules...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™