YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last night I went to the Euro fun fair at Taman Sutera Utama with my secondary schoolmates...

Chuan, Boon, Poh, Kwok Wee, Winny, Shin, Jing.... it was about 14 persons...

The entrance ticket is about RM 3 for adult....

I took some pictures when I am inside the fun fair....

Ferris wheel, just slightly bigger than usual.


Look familiar? Without a doubt, it is totally same with the one in Genting Theme Park... but the atmosphere seriously is all wrong... I don like it...

Surprisingly, there got a few roller coasters but how exciting could it be?

There are also preparing some children rides for them have fun.

Unfortunately, I missed out this because we don have much time and money to spend for all rides...

Beside all the rides, there also prepared some game stalls...

There got some prizes to be give away like usual but I found some very interesting prizes...

Is that very cute? but at least I feel that is pretty cute, isnt it?

When a cute bear comes bigger, it become a.... huge bear???

This is even bigger than the previous one. I think this can be possible taller than a 5 year old child... It just hugeeeeee...

I just wonder who can possibly drive this on the road??

But obviously, this fair is much more better than 'local' fair and also there is pretty crowdly when we was there...

Honestly I feel that is quite well but the ticket price is quite exp too...

I spent around almost RM 20 but just for entrance ticket and 2 rides...

I feel quite great because I can spend my time to hang around with my best friends and buddies... Its just worth it for me to spend my time and money...

The money cant buy the friendships, isnt it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™