YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A new Nokia handphone is coming soon to compete with Apple Iphone...

This is it...

The Nokia 5800 Xpress Media Tube

This is what I am looking for Nokia handphone...

Fully touch screen interface, stylish, slim and the size is acceptable...

BUT, there always have a but....

I didnt quite satisfied with its camera spec because it just come with 3.2 MP with autofocus...

If it can come with 5 MP with be much more better...

Beside this, the rest I think is acceptable for me...

Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth equipped like N-series handphone... it sounds great...

A 3.2" 16M colour touch screen display with 640 x 360 resolution is pretty well...

I just wondering how much for this handphone going to sell...

And is it good enough to compete with Apple Iphone with a very nice interface...

But I believe nokia handphone will much more user friendly if compare with Iphone...

Connecting people, isnt it?

Look forward to launch it at Malaysia and Singapore...

Keep it up, Nokia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™