YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Almost an Accident

Yesterday I went to Bugis there to watch a performance with my friends, which are Andrew, Joel and others to support our friend's band - Almost an Accident

I can say their performance was great...

But due to the performance is located on 3th floor of a shop...

The whole space is not big enough to suit this kind of performance...

It just can fit around 100 people I guess...

The bass can cause the whole space shaking.... really can feel it very much...
Its too BASSSSSSSSY......

Here I show some pics during they are performing....


But honestly, their performance was really great...
If the space can be bigger then will be better...

So if you have any interest about this band...
can logon to this website to know more about them.
www.myspace.com/almostanaccidentsg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™