YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Say Goodbye to my WIRA

Finally...

After 8 years of his serving to my family, now it is the right time for him to retire le...
Last week. my family decide want to change our family car because now we are growing bigger so our Wira cant fit all of us very well and comfortable and after he got cold at Genting, its started to come out a lot of problems... especially for his engine...

I will miss u... you will live in all my memories...

JFV 7039... the F and 0 don know why became yellow colour and its cant be cleaned...

Inside my old car... it just old...

Now, here I want to introduce our new member.... Toyota Avanza 1.5 G
It has a shorter car head size than wira... head light is much more nicer than my old wira...
Our new car number is JKX 5324 and finally its not a local car...

My mum choose the black colour and it really looks great... together with a frame car sticker so make the whole car looks not so boring...

Its size is slightly bigger than wira and it is a 7 person seated car...

It come with a short butt... as you can see this is Toyota Avanza 1.5G.

After i give a test drive on it, it is properly much much much more better than my old wira...
haha... I am sure my wira will be totally forget by me because this car is just better than it...Although it just only come with 1.5L engine... not powerful enough but due to my family finance situation, this car is the most economic 7 person seated car... somemore it is not local car... useless proton...

Accelerator is lighter than my previous car so I need some time to get used to it... steering also is lighter and easier to control due to its power steering feature...

Everything now is looking great... hope we can get along well with our new car...
haha... I am just too exciting on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™