YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Friday, May 9, 2008

Just now i was went out for clubbing...

Which club did I went to?? at campus man...

NP was organized a Freshies Hop night session...

Honestly I should say, the band is fine, the songs are fine, the DJ is quite great, lighting is fine and the speaker also quite well (the bass can shake the whole convention centre... really can feel it when I stand beside the subwoofer... they used a quite good subwoofer seriously).

BUT... there always have a but...
The people there I can just say they are don know about what is clubbing...
everything is quite well but they don know how to enjoy themselves and try to make themselves feel high. They totally wasted everything just now...

For campus clubbing, this is consider really well event for us to enjoy, somemore refreshment is provided but sorry, no BEER... because most of them are underage (around 17 years old only)

Here I shows a few pictures about the situation just now...
This band actually did a quite good performance but all the people just squeeze at the front of stage there like watching a band concert... Its just wrong for the feel man... They should dance and enjoy with the band together...

Lighting and speaker system make everything good but... they just wasted of it...

This is a DJ come from Zouk, one of the clubs in SG... I think only he is the best part of this event... the whole atmosphere is starting to feel high because of him... great job, man...

As you can see, there was not so crowdly like what I am expecting... some of them even just sit at the corner there to chat with their friends... How can they chat at that kind of place ah?? funny...

HAHA... no BEER is the very sad thing for clubbing but inside the campus, we cant expect much to get a 100% feel of clubbing but I can see some of them are trying to make themselves high but just not enough for it...

And also for the crowd, because this time NP is just open it to all freshies but not for seniors so I think this is the major reason to cause the crowd not so big like last year... I guess...

But the way, why I will go there is not for clubbing (so called), because I was helped up my CCA - Poly Stage Production as one of the securities with my friends together. Quite a funny thing is I go there to be a security to control the crowd but actually there is not so crowdly at all...

Because it is inside the campus,
Because they are still underage,
Because there is no beer available...
SO please don expect much for it...
but honestly that is quite well for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™