YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Starting time: 10:50:05pm
Name: MichaelLCS
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 9 for slipper and 10 for sport shoes usually
Height: can be higher, 180cm

Where do you live: JB
Favourite drinks: 100plus after sport
Favourite breakfast: breakfast set (toasted bread, half boiled egg and a cup of coffee)

Have you ever been on a plane?: nope so far...
Swam in the ocean: I don know how to swim
Fallen asleep at school: if im sick
Broken someone's heart: i think so
Fell off your chair: wah... cant rmb
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: last time
Saved e-mails: I seldom delete e-mail except junk

What is your room like: nothing special... jus a room as usual
What's right beside you: handphone
What is the last thing you ate: Mee Hun Gue

Ever had chicken pox: hvn i think
Sore throat: not nw
Stitches: only for my clothes
Broken nose: lucky me

Do you believe in love at first sight: I think so but hard to believe
Like picnics: I like ocean... I like beach... and I like to eat
Who was were the last person people you danced with: How to dance?
Last made you smile: My friends including the someone who tagged me
You last yelled at: need to ask my pillow

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: where is she?
Kissed anyone: hopefully
Get sick: catch cold
Talk to an ex: nope... hope I can...
Miss someone: ya but another meaning of miss
Eat: biscuit with Tuna, my brother prepared it for me... so sweet

Best feeling in the world: hmmm... maybe can stay and accompany with someone I love? not really think about it...
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: ah?
What's under your bed: Floor.
Who do you really hate: its hard to hate ppl
What time is it now?: 11:04:20pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: ....(thinking)...
Do you have any siblings: as I answered just nw
Do you want children: love to have... and more
Do you smile often: yup... should be...
Do you like your hand-writing: satisfied but can be improve
Are your toe nails painted: I rather chop off the toes
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: another bed....
What color shirt are you wearing now: black, but i prefer white
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: getting out
I can't wait till: ... be a millionaire??
When did you cry last: how to cry?? i cant rmb

Are you a friendly person: shld ask those understand me...
Do you have any pets: fish (last time)...
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: somewhere of this world... hopefully she is not far away from me...
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: nothing...
Do you sleep with the TV on?: seldom watch TV beside news
What are you doing right now?: Tagging
Have you ever crawled through a window?: hmmm... did I?
Can you handle the truth?: can rather than lie
Are you too forgiving?: no idea... hope I can...
Are you closer to your mother or father?: mother
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: TC
How many people can you say you've really loved?: can someone borrow his fingers to me?
Do you eat healthy?: sometime...
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: never took pictures...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: no... no point...
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: beach... wait is who ah?? nobody i think... usually stay alone
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: loud at outside but quiet at home...
Are you confident?: most of the time beside love...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. study but not for homework
2. play
3. sport
4. talk
5. read books

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. basketball
2. bathe
3. eat
4. sleep
5. blog

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate
2. ice blender
3. potato chips
4. fruit pudding
5. ice cream??

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. get my dream car
2. get a big house and stay with my parent and beloved
3. set a business
4. tour around the world
5. charity

5 of my bad habits:
1. lazy to think
2. too self-centered
3. play as I wish
4. spend too much time on my lappy
5. .... eat too much??

5 places I have lived in:
1. Muar, where I was born
2. Taman Johor, JB, where I was staying when I was young...
3. Bukit Indah, JB, where my family is staying right nw
4. Clementi, SG, where I am staying during the school days
5. .... nthing else so far...

5 jobs I've had:
1. shoes promoter
2. selling electronic stuffs
3. PC fair promoter... selling kingston thumbdrive
4. sellling pets
5. selling fish...

5 people I tag
1. EC
2. BOSS (Law)
3. MOMOJOE
4. ....
5. ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™