YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I went to JB PC Fair today morning. This time is different with previous fair because I was go there with purpose. I need to buy 2 sets of speaker, 4Gb Kingston thumbdrive, cooling pad, Logitech mouse and a box of CDs (50 pieces)... I know those are quite a lot of stuffs... I was going with Joo and his gf, Jane... (sorry Joo, I be the spotlight again...)

I got everything that I need to buy and it costed me quite a lot of money but since those stuffs are necessary for me to buy, I just only can take out money to buy all of these. Well, during this fair I was really make some cheap deals... ya, quite cheap seriously...

I bought a Eacan Mid-Low End speaker system. It is white, stylish, small and slim. Well, My budget was only around RM 100 and its really suprised me that it come with wooden woofer box, built-in FM radio (this is not that important and its not under my consideration...), a very normal wired remote control and it also come with bass and volume control knobs. I feel that it is quite a good deal and this is the first deal that first done by me after I reached the Exhibition hall. I bought another cheaper model for my sister because she is keep asking me to help her to get a speaker set.

The colour is perfectly match with my white MacBook. Everything looks White-ish... only the black thumbdrive spoil the atmosphere but I just concern about its transfer speed of the thumbdrive... who cares the colour of it...

White wooden subwoofer... looks great...

About this speaker, since it is just cost me about RM 100 and it is a Mid-low end range so at first I don't really expect it much but surprisingly, the sound is pretty well and it gives me a very good response on high frequency... the wooden woofer also give me a very fine low frequency response but it just only come with volume and bass control knobs. I can't adjust the treble and I only can do the adjustment on my player, iTunes... but luckily, the iTunes really give me a very good EQ and provide a good sound... It doesn't come with a mid-range frequency drive so... *cought*... the mid range... not really that good but it still acceptable and the sound is very clear but a problem that I feel quite dissapointed is its self-noise. The SN ratio is quite low and I can slightly heard some noise when no song is playing... I not really sure that the noise is coming from the spealer or the connector or maybe the remote control. I am still figuring out about this problem...

Here shows some spec about this speaker:

Woofer:
wooden body
6W rms power output
6 Ohm impedance

5" magnetically shielded loudspeaker type
Frequency response range: 40Hz - 170Hz

Satellites:
plastic body (sounds cheap...)
2.5W rms x 2 power output
4 Ohm impedance
(1.5"+1.5")Full range x2 speaker type
Frequency response range: 100Hz - 20kHz

Total weight: 3.5kg

Price: RM 105 (PC Fair promotion price), very cheap and its really worth more than this...

For more information, you can logon to here

After the speaker, I need to look for all the accessories those I want to buy. I don't know why but I spended quite a lot of time to find the Logitech mouse and the Kingston thumbdrive. Fortunately I still manage to get it and I also bought a cooling pad to replace my existing cooling pad. It is quite old already and looked like going to spoil so I need to act before the worst happen.


Finally I got it... 4GB Kingston thumbdrive... although I already owned a 4 GB Toshiba thumbdrive but it is too slow and make me no choice to get another one... Kingston is slightly faster than it... ya, slightly...

The crowd was not that much than the previous... maybe because of I went there on the morning... people still haven't wake up completely...

Thanks to Joo to help me to carry so many stuffs back from there... and these stuffs cost me around RM 250+-... my pocket...my money... all gone because of these... but I feel it is very worth of my every cents...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™