YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08...

For China, this is a very memorable moment for them because of Olympic Opening Ceremony... It is really awesome... play a lot with visual effects... and this is should be the first time that chinese orchestra played on this great ceremony...

Well, this is not the point of this blog. Today is also my birthday... 19 years ago, 1am, at somewhere of this world, I was came to this world and enjoy my everyday of my life... Time passed very fast, 19 years later, I still surviving on this world and striking for my great future...

Today, I was experienced a very memorable and unforgettable birthday celebration. It was really unexpected and seriously I was really been surprised by all AVT11 students... my friends... my classmates...

The thing was happened like this... I were playing games together with my friends, Izwan, Joel, Haikal, Hafiz... Suddenly, I think that was around 12pm, they suddenly paused the game for awhile for no reason... then... the birthday song sung by all of my classmates... really a big surprise and I thought they all should be busy for preparing the PCN quiz... but they still didnt forget my birthday... A pretty cake was appeared in front of my face with "Happy Birtyday, Uncle"... uncle... well, I just only 19 and not really that old... Ok, before I want to blow the candals, the very naughty fan was blowed off my birthday candals. When I was protecting the candal away from the wind... suddenly...another unexpected thing happened, they all(Andrew, shen Li and Aishah) were smashed the creams on my face. It was too suddenly and all my sight wsa been covered by creams...

haha... It was fun and thanks to all my classmates to prepare a celebration for me... especially thanks to Andrew because I know u are the mastermind behind all of these...

(Photo will be upload later because I haven't get the pictures yet.)

So, at the night we were having pizzas for our dinner together with my godparent and sister and we enjoyed the Olympic Opening ceremony at the same time.


Super Hawaiian Supreme and Seafood Supreme... I prefer the Hawaiian... summer...

Because of the test, I can't go back to JB on the day to meet with my friends, so we decided to meet with the day after, which is 09-08-08. We had a dinner there and we also took some photos... The lady boss there also prepared a dessert to me and it was free for my birthday celebration (Thanks to Ah Shan for the dessert because of her "gie po"(busybody)... haha...).

(sorry again, the photo will be upload as soon as possible and this part is updated on 09-08-08)

Conclusion, beside the happy... is Birthday presents... this year I received quite a number of present from my parent, sister, my aunt and all my friends.... there are speaker, computer table, birthday card, ang-pow, hand massager, roti (not the real bread), t-shirt, gundam model kit, and perfume....

Here shows some of the presents...

Well, I need to explain a bit here... my mum was gave RM100 so I bought a multimedia speaker set from PC fair as I mentioned on my last post. It cost me RM100 also so I can be considered as the birthday present from my mum... same go for the computer table, my aunt gave me a red pocket with SGD 50 so I decided to buy a computer table. I went to IKEA and bought this... guess what? This was just cost me about 35 buck, 10 dollar for the taxi fare...

These are all the presents that I received from my friends and classmates (the birthday card)...

The birthday card from AVT 11. Its come with 19 classmates' signature and their greeting... so sweet... thanks all AVT11s...

A t-shirt from Shin, Sharon and Elaine...

S is just nice for me... hehe...

this hand massager is good for me now, my shoulder was feeling pain among this period... can use it to massage my shoulder a bit...

The latest gundam 00 mini model kit... 3rd stage... gundam throne from Joo, Hong, Chuan and Wee...

It came with a few components that I need to connect them together...

Complete...

Quite a nice model kit, Thanks guys...

And the bread that cannot eat...
haha... it is use for resting my wrist for a comforting support when I am using mouse... Its really look the real bread, only the smell is... smell like plastic...

At last, I need to say a thousand of thanks to all my parent and friends to give me such a memorable birthday and I hope all the best to you all at your future... work hard and work smart...

2 Comments:

  1. Eason Cheah said...
    dude...shud be more happy...

    whole world celebrated for u...

    fireworks sommore...

    beijing olympics u noe...

    shud be proud
    mLCS said...
    yup... I know...

    thanks bro...

    joo said he is the one to prepare all the fireworks for me... haha...

    shld I say welcome to beijing...

    or welcome to my blog???

    haha...

    u too... be happy always...

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™