YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Now I am facing the final part of getting my diploma, industry attachment, which is I think that is the hardest part to complete my course.


However, due to many reasons, I was been arranged to attach to event production company, Trio A.V. This field is not I really interested in but I think now is the good chance for me to explore it. Maybe I will like it after that?? Nothing is impossible.

Day 1 (14/09)
Working Hour: 10am - 6pm

Today is the first day of work. Last night i tried to figure out how to go to the office which is located at Focus One, somewhere of Ubi. Unfortunately there is no straight bus for me to go from Clementi. The only fastest way for me to get to work is take train then bus. The journey is approximately 1 hour.

I reached the office slightly later than Nigel, Gab and Yun Wei. We were reporting to our liaison officer, Mr Alvinson Yap. He is an accountancy manager. We had a briefing session by him to talk about the operation about the company. Just right after the briefing, a few colleagues were going out for doing a projector screen set up at Suntec and Alvinson suggested 2 of us can follow them to have a look about the set up. Me and Gab were followed them.

Because we are new to the company, basically we were not sure what we should do at there so we just stand aside to see how they do the set up. Of course we did help them to do some simple jobs like help to move around the scaffold, pushing the fly cases to the venue and observe what were they doing at the moment.

Basically We didn't do much on monday and we managed to get back home on 6pm. What a great start of the attachment but this is just the beginning.

The first day pictures are with Gab so I need to wait for her to send me the pictures. I will include the pictures once I get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™