YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Monday, July 14, 2008

Movie Review: Wanted


Let say my feeling before I watch this movie, the trailer looks cool, the poster looks cool, the action looks cool and some of my friends said it is a really cool movie. Everything for it looks cool so I decided to put my expectation higher for this movie...

Well, after I watched this movie, I want to say is all of them missed another cool thing on this movie. The storyline... is... UNcool.

Why? I don't really understand what are the other viewers feel about this movie but for me is, the storyline is expected and not really much surprise for me beside the action.

A guy... who are judged by someone that he is talented on being a killer. He is been trained well and has been told to kill his enemy to make the revenge for his father but the enemy that he killed actually is his real father and he realize that he was been used by them to kill their enemy, used by his real enemy...........

But I am very like the shooting part... Never imagine that the bullet can be curved like how David Beckham curves the soccer ball...

The storyline is just there and seriously, I feel that my movie ticket is just worth for the action and Angelina Jolie... that's all...

Rating: 3/5 star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™