YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Relaxing Saturday

Yeah, as I mention, I have a quite relaxing, undisturbed Saturday with myself. Another reason to been alone because all my friends was busy for their stuff so I just try to don't disturb them.

Seriously, this is my first time to watch movie alone but I'm alright with it. Let get back to the subject. I watched Hancock at Cathay cinema in City Square, it's one of the good cinema around Johor Bahru. I'm sure that all JB people will agree with me. Due to the weekend, the crowd was just overwhelmed the cinema and the queue on the ticket counters is long enough until it can reach Singapore (well, not really so serious...) but i still manage to get a movie ticket for 2.40pm. Thanks to my friend, he introduced me the new counters at level 7 that also can buy the movie ticket...



About Hancock, it is quite a interesting movie about super hero that you never seen it before. At first, he's a mess. Same as other super hero, he is trying to stop the crimes or accident but meanwhile he also created a lot of 'side effect' that cause a huge damage on New York, which is 9 millions of US dollar... He just doesn't look like a hero although he can super strength and he can fly on the sky. One day, he saved one guy, Ray away from the accident by train. He is a public relations professional that is trying to help him to create a better public image.

After something happened, he found out that Ray's wife, Mary also have the same ability with him and she is his girlfriend actually... well, i think i better don't spoil the movie and what I recommend is, if you have the time to watch a movie at the moment, you really should go for it. Why I will say this movie is different with the any previous super hero movie is all other movie will tell you he is the one to save the world at the beginning of the show but in Hancock, public just loathe him and trying to drive him away from NY although what he did every time is just trying to save the people. After he's not around, crimes is keep increasing... people start to miss him... and they realized that he is important to them, to the city because he can stop the crimes happened and save the people...

"If you deserve better for me, I will be better", John Hancock

Rating : 4 / 5 (Rated by me, Michael)

Beside movie, I also bought some stuffs around there and it cost me around rm60. Well, it is quite a lot for only 2 magazines (Top gear July, Ering July), few Portuguese egg tarts and 2 slices of Tiramisu and Mocca blender from StarBucks...

Here is the prove...

ERING... it is about mobile phone... and I am searching for a better mobile phone to replace my existing hdphone, Nokia 5300 XM... still haven't get a idea yet...

Yeah, that is it... Top Gear... for this month... It is introduce a lot of gear box and it helps to improve my knowledge and know more about car....

Portuguese Egg Tart.... It is so delicious and I hope I can finish these all but I am not going to do that... save some for my dear sister and mother... hehe...

One of my favorite... Mocca Blender with cream... cold...


Tiramisu... it is my sister's favorite... so as a good brother, i bought it for her... haha... I am not so kind actually... because I want to eat as well... can someone pass me a tissue please? i just cant stop my saliva out of my mouth...

Movie... Book... Food... such a great day for myself... enjoying my egg tart now so I just stop at here... I'm coming for you, my dear egg tart and tiramisu....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™