YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Sunday, July 13, 2008

PAL Me Asia

Well, once again. I went to this exhibition last Tuesday to explore the technology on audio system and lighting system. Most of them are mainly use for stage performance.

As you can see from the picture, the lighting effect was overwhelming the whole exhibition hall. You can really enjoy the atmosphere there.



Don't think that is a very formal and serious exhibition. There had DJs, massage chairs and even had a snooker table to let the guests to relax themselves...

Sennheiser and AKG were there and the booth is totally same as the CommunicAsia so I'm won't going to talk much about them. Lets concentrate on Audio equipments...

At the Pioneer booth, they showed quite a lot of models for DJ mixer. To promote their product more attractive, they also invited a DJ to do a live show with the latest model of pioneer mixer (sorry that I really don't know which is the latest model that the DJ used...)

Beside Pioneer, Yamaha also show its face on the exhibition. This is a digital mixer that using by Unusual Production...

Meyer Sound also showed their very powerful audio monitoring software and a very tiny, cute speaker with built-in amplifier...
Miniature Loudspeaker...

How can we miss the Shure micophones. They showed a lot of mics and some of them are frequently use by many celebrities... SM58 for vocal and SM57 for instrument... if I am not remember it wrongly...

Beside Audio equipments, you also cant miss out the lighting equipments there. Here is the pictures...
These all lighting effects are mainly using on stage performance.

Addition:
Our future guitarist, Mr Andrew was tried out the multi-effects processor.
You can see that he is very concentrate on trying out the processor....

I got quite alot of knowledge about audio and lighting instruments from this exhibition and I took a lot of brochures... and carry bags..

My favorite carry bag... from Shure...

A lot of Brochures... these are properly around 3kg... even heavier than my laptop... =.=lll


My visitor pass...

Doing Free-Lance again... haha...

Compare with the CommunicAsia, this is much more concentrate on AV instruments and this is what am I expecting to have and come with a very good atmosphere as you can see on the pictures. This is a very good experience to me to enrich my knowledge on AV instruments... AKG, Sennheiser, Shure, Meyer Sound, Yamaha.... hope that I can own one of their sound system... to put it at my house... sound like wasting the product... haha... If I have the money to do so...

I'm looking forward for the Car show on this coming September at Expo... Definitely will be there for those cool cars and concept cars...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™