YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Movie Mania

As I planned, I went to collect my new MyKAD today. I replace my old MyKAD because of the chip.I really don't know why but MyKAD's chip rusted itself and because I need to use it for applying a new account. I notice something on my new IC, TouchnGo icon is located at the back of IC so does it mean it can use it as TouchnGo? Well, it is really not much use for me so just treat it as a additional feature for me. After I collect MyKAD, i also went to the KWSP building , which is just located beside of it to check about something for my mum.

Everything was well planned,especially on timing and weather because I reached at City Square was around 10 past morning and just nice when I reach there the sky start raining. The movie was started on 11.20am. I watched 2 movies today. The first movie is Wall E and the second movie is Money No Enough 2.

Let talk about Wall E first.


This movie started on a robot that help human to clean the Earth, which is Wall E. He was doing the same job everyday and every moment. His body has a very useful feature, recorder. He always playback the same song(sorry I cant remember the song name, I just know it is a love song, very oldies but quite nice...) and he is alone on the Earth. No one talk to him. He only has a friend accompany him, cockroach. Do you want to know how a cockroach jump for cheering? watch it and you will know how... And are you the fastest guy for playing cubic? But you can't beat her, Eva. She can just solve the puzzle after few seconds later when she receiving the cubic from Wall E. I shouldn't talk too much on the story and what I recommend you is... you should spend you time to watch it with someone, your partner will be the best choice. This movie is combine love and robot into one. You can see how Wall E was trying his best to hold Eva hand and how hard he was trying to help Eva and human, even can sacrificed himself to save everyone because of Eva. Such a touching movie.... and it is really funny, relaxing movie.
Beside these, Wall E also try to tell the audience a very clear message, if we still don't try to do something to save Earth, what happened in the movie will become true. The rubbish is flooding everywhere of Earth. You think those buildings in New York is very tall? Wall E can tell you all the rubbish can be even taller than that...

He was trying his best to save Eva. Although inside the ship have hundred of same robot as Eva but only the true love can connect them together so Wall E can found his only one from hundred of same robot.

The overall movie is touching, relaxing and keep making me laugh from the beginning until the end. This movie also try to convey a message to the audience, about the rubbish issue, maybe I am too sensitive on that?? If you always watch those of korea movie, you will realize that actually the Eva is quite similar with those girls in the movie, strong and doughty. A bit of shadow of Korea movie.... But the whole movie is still worth to watch. I watched it only with RM5. Why? Thanks to the Early Bird promotion...

The picture taken at the outside of Cinema... pretty cute, isn't it??

Rating: 3.9/5 star

I finished the first movie on 1pm then I went for my lunch. One of my favorite, Portuguese Chicken. The shop is located at level 2, Robin's Portuguese Chicken.

A fresh look after the shop renovation...

I ordered a set of 2 chicken wings with noodle and a cup of 100plus.... it was delicious as usual but the wing part a bit of overcooked.

You really can't miss this, the famous dessert for your after meal, Portuguese Egg Tart. The egg is really smooth and it just melted in your month when you are eating it... Not a word can explain the feeling about it... Yummy....

After my lunch, I was met Joo and his gf accidentally. He is accompanying his gf to go home so I just chat abit with them then I need to rush for my second movie, Money No Enough 2 on 1.50pm.

It is another best movie from Jack Neo, without a doubt. The movie talked about some issues in SG that really cause trouble for those SG'rean. Because I am also studying in SG I can really feel the thing as they are. ERP, like to complain, the singing competition and so on. It is very realistic and it is really close to people(I mean SG'rean) so you won't feel surprise that a lot of SG'rean watched this movie and liked it really much. I was wondering if our nation have this kind of production, sure will be banned I guess. But we have much more issue can be talk about and playing around, isn't it??

Overall for the movie is still good, as good as the previous and even better. Jack Neo also applied some of the CG into this movie, The EPR(actually is ERP but in the movie is EPR... maybe the copyright issue or Jack Neo don want to shoot it too directly???) which is really a good try on it. The theme of this movie is really close to the reality nowadays, all the prices are keep incresing but not for the salary. So how the money can be enough for us?? And some of the part about the grandmother was quite touching, especially when you see the grandmother was willing to give up her live to save her granddaughter, really touching and it tell us how great a mother can be although we didn't meet this kind of case in our lives but it really happened on somewhere of the world? What decision you will chooce if you are the grandmother???

Rating: 3.8 / 5stars

I think after these 2 movies, I will properly wait until Oct or even Nov to catch some good movies because it looks like don't have any interesting movie for me now. Who knows?? James Bond is coming back soon on November, maybe another best movie of the year???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™