YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Butterfly Award


Thanks to EC for awarding this to me. Although I don't really know what is it and this is something new to me. I will keep it up my best to keep my blog fresh and hope the information can be useful for every visitors. So I need to pass this around for those are doing well for their blog. So what are we waiting for? I don't have any golden house can award to you but this one can boost your morale of blogging up and keep it up your good work with your passion.

The rule is like this:


1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link of the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

The another 10 blogs those I recommend are:
1. Ryan's blog (BossCorner)
2. Rui Erm
3. Momojoe
4. ...... (I need to think about it.... will be update if I have the idea....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™