YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Monday, September 22, 2008

This is my very very like favorite since I was young. My hometown is at Muar so everytime if I have the chance to go back I will definitely go to enjoy my La Chang Rice (腊肠饭). La Chang(I don know what I suppose to call in English.) is made by pork and you can't get it easily. It is available at the downtown of Muar.

The restaurant built on 1893, can be considered a very old building. The environment there is not really clean but since the food there is really delicious, I won't really care about it...
A lot of delicious foods is located at this street with a very suitable name for it, Tan Jia Gue(贪吃街), it means the street for Gluttonous people...


Does it look very tasty?? It is much better than its look. Once you add up some otahs, the food will be even nicer... Believe me, once you try it, you won't forget it... really... This is one of the MUST try food at Muar.

Why I say is one of them? Because in Muar actually have a lot of nice foods. Yun Tan Mee, Otah, La Chang Rice, Wu Xiang(五香), Bak Guk Teh and many more until I cant really remember...

These are Wu Xiang and the most famous food of Muar, Otah. It is also can be consider the trademark of Muar but nowadays the taste is not as good as last time. Quite dissapointed... The Wu Xiang is another MUST try food at Muar especially for its fish cake.

Actually, this time I went back to my hometown is main for celebrate my grandmother's birthday. We were went to a restaurant at Saturday's night for the celebration. The food there is just consider average.

But for the next day morning, we went to a restaurant to enjoy their very famous dish, Bak Guk Teh. It was really delicious. The smell of the herbal is pretty strong and also for the taste. I was forgot to take the photo because it is too delicious to eat until I can't remember to capture it down.

Here is something special that you can find in Muar... All the antennas are very tall than usual height....
You can see these easily around Muar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™