YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Sunday, September 14, 2008

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
As long as she feel she is doing something right and feel happy, I will let her go... I cant do anything and make any change on it.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Spend my everyday of my life with my family and my beloved.

3. Whose lips would you like to bite?
The answer is just only one girl who is very important to me and it is very obviously... cannot be my mum...

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Bring my family and she to walk around of this world... house, car.... Feeling Happy is still the most important.

5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
Best friend.... really no idea... What I know is the girl you liked if cant be together then maybe can be a best friend. Don really like to insist on something.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both will be the best but... it will be harder than I thought I guess...

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
If I know, I can be the old man of the moon, 月老... But if she really worth for me to wait, I don mind to wait...

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
As long as she can feel happy, it is more than enough for me..

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
Anybody can do...

10. Will you invite for Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
As long as she is willing to do that, why not??

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Living happily, stable career and maybe have a family?

12. What's your fear?
Betrayed by the most trusted person

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
My friends?? or anybody that maybe we never met before... full with possibility, who knows?

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
As long as I feel happy on it, anything will do...

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Reminding myself for the works I need to do and done by today

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
You think it is like gambling? All in?? I wouldn't give any commitment to her. I only will give her my promise that I can do and have the ability to complete it. If not, I will become a most irresponsible person to her... I wont do that...

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
I hope this wont be happen on me but I think I will go for the one who also love me too.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I will because it is really no point to hate a person. Who won't make a mistake on his/her life? I also did mistake sometime so please forgive me if I did anything wrong and I didn't realized it...

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Hard to decide but I am ok with both. Everything has its advantages and consequences...

20.List 6 people to tag:
a) Don't
b) Know
c) Who
d) To
e) Tag
f) Seriously

Those I want to tag they were already tagged me so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™