YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Friday, June 20, 2008

Well, this is quite a sad moment... not only for me but is also for all of the coursemates, although it was only 39 persons. There is a guy who is come from Kota Kinabalu(Sabah, as you know), older than most of us (going to be 20 this year), humorous sometimes, and the most importantly, he is a really good friend to me and to the all AVT11 students...

For the benefit of his future, he has to be cruel to us. He decided to leave behind us and continue his future as an architect at KL. The choice is his and that is his future, we will respect his decision and we will miss him very much as well...

Before he leaves from Singapore, we had a farewell dinner for him last night. Due to certain reason, we decided to have a buffet at Sakura Restaurant which is located at somewhere of Orchard.

I post the pictures here... all of these are very memorable...

Before we settle down... (so called BEFORE)

and this is the AFTER....

My first plate is... Japanese cuisine... sushi and fresh salmon (seriously, the slice of salmon is very THICK...)


Second is chinese cuisine... dim sum... tou gua...


Third plate is including nugget, fried prawn....

How can I miss this... mutton satay....

Well, after these all food I still not full enough so i decided to have a second round...

Well, Desmond..... (nothing to comment about this...)

Is the food delicious for you? well, it looked like you wanted to say.... yummy yummy...

What are you wanted to say, Wei wei...

Well, about this picture... seriously I never see anyone do like this before... only spend 2 seconds for the cheer... it is as fast as my camera can't have enough time to focus the picture... so end up become like this....
BUT I still want to say is... cheer for you, JEFF...

Salad, as an appetizer, Stephy had it after main course... I don't know why and she just answer me: "whatever la..."

After a very good buffet session, we had a walk around Orchard Road to let our stomach feel more comfortable and coincidentally we saw One Lamborghini Gallardo (i guess, not really sure about it...maybe someone can tell me what is it exactly...) and One Ferrari F430... That was really cool and we did a compare between these 2 cars...



The result is girls are more prefer to Ferrari but guys are more prefer to Lambo. ANYWAY, this is not the point for the walk. Actually we wanted to take a group photo and fortunately my camera's battery still can hold until that time(because i forgot to off it when i was in the exhibition)... really sorry about that...

These are the group photos...

say cheese, Jeffffffffffffff.... don't be cheeky monkey there, Andrew.... I can't see you, Gab....

Where am I... haha... I am the guy to say 1,2,3.... ok, one more take please...

We will remember these moments... the moment with you among these 2.5 sems, Jeff

and don't forget us, Jeff, our future great Architect...

At the end of this post, i want to take this opportunity to say something to my Friend...
Please take care of yourself at KL.... don't eat too much...
Must come back to Singapore during your free time....
Don't forget us....
AVT will remember you....

CHEER for you, SILVER JEFF.....

(Thanks to Aishah to provide some advices on my grammar...)

2 Comments:

  1. silent.fairy said...
    i edited this post for you...

    Well, this is quite a sad moment..not only for me but also for my other 39 course-mates. There is this guy, from Kota Kinabalu(Sabah, as you know), older than most of us(going to be 20 this year), humorous sometimes, and most importantly..a really good friend to me and the whole AVT11...

    For the benefit of his future, he has to be cruel to us. He decided to leave us behind and continue his future as an architect in KL. The choice is his, and it is his future, we will respect his decision and we will miss him very much as well...

    Before he leaves Singapore, we had a farewell dinner for him last night.
    mLCS said...
    thanks aishah, anyway i hvn finish my post and i guess i was accidentally post it... hehe...

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™