YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Monday, June 2, 2008

Finally, I started to buy and collect top gear magazines. Among my friends, I am later than them to start watching top gear... but seriously i can say is, top gear is the best of the motoring show on BBC...

This is Top Gear Singapore, April '08...

This is Top Gear Malaysia, June '08 (I just bought it few days ago)..

These are my first 2 collection of this magazine...

For the Sigapore edition, the price is $7.50 (around rm15) but the Malaysia edition is selling only rm10 (less than $5) which is cheaper than Singapore edition around $3 and it is exactly the same with the Malaysia edition... So I feel that I should buy this at JB will be cheaper for me and its more affordable...

Beside the price, the content inside of it is full of information about cars, test drive, car review and so on... the price actually is just worth for it... You can get a lot of car informations from this excellent magazine...

So, I will keep supporting Top Gear shows and its magazines... and I hope that they can keep it up their good work... Jeremy, Richard and James...

In an addition, the Top Gear season 11 is going to launch in this month (hopefully it will on 15th June) and I hope every top gear fans will keep supporting them... Gambateh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™