YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Finally, I was upgraded my Mac OS X Tiger into the latest Mac OS, Mac OS X Leopard...

It has a lot of new features that quite useful to me and they inprove the OS interface become more and more professional...

Here is some snapshot of my Leopard...

Desktop... with my favorite wallpaper....

Dashboard... cant miss my Sudoku.... and the traslator also very useful to me....

This is one of the new features in Leopard.... Spaces... It can help you to group certain task and programs in one space... From this picture we can see that...
I grouped web broswer, downloader and Msn messenger (mac) in space 1.
Multimedia viewers and players are grouped into space 2.
Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Logic pro..... I grouped these all working software into space 3.
The last space i was used it to run my XP (VMware Fusion).
This feature can help me to categorize my task properly and all these programs won't squeeze together in the same place....

Mac? Win XP? is it confusing you? This is because of VMware Fusion. It is a software that enable mac user can run other OS like Window and Linux together without reboot the computer...

I can run my favorite game on MAC.... It is a mahjong game... Ming Xing 3 Que 1... It was running quite smoothly, atleast better than Parallel Desktop...

Well, beside the upgrading of my OS (Software), I also upgraded my hardware of my laptop...

I went to Sim Lim Square yesterday and bought 2 pieces of Corsair 1GB 667Mhz Ram to increase my laptop ram from 1GB to 2GB...

I was spent SGD $64 on that... T.T

As the result, I spent total SGD $134 for the ram and the Leopard. Although it is quite a lot of money to me, but fortunately I have some saving and its enough to cover this. My MacBook is quite a important stuff to me so as a master to my lappy, I need to do some upgrading to let it function much more better, faster, nicer, and smoother... Its worth to spend this amount of money to make my MacBook become better... It just worth it...

3 Comments:

  1. BOSSCORNER said...
    S$64 for a 1GB RAM 667MHZ DDR2... is kinda expensive... seriously...
    wad the latency anyway?
    mLCS said...
    $64 for 2 pieces of 1GB ram so add up become 2GB lo... erh... i din notice about that... hehe...
    mLCS said...
    $32 for each 1GB ram...

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™