YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Friday, June 6, 2008

I almost forget about this...

Although my art lesson is ended few week ago but seriously i can say it was a very good experience to me to touch about arts... I have very electrical brain(some said...) so if you ask me about arts... I was really know nothing about arts before this...

Here I shows some pictures about my art works :

Hand casting...

My very first Oil Painting...

Self reflection Portrait...

My wire-man - kyrios...

The casting of Plaster of Paris...

These 3 photographs are taken by me for one of the assignment in this module...

The reflection....

The endless road...
The limitation of my idea... my creativity.... my freedom...

Beside these, I also created a brochure to complete this module(its necessary...):


What I found on this module is...
Actually, arts is not that worst than I expect. In world of Arts, doesn't have any right or wrong because artists always like to try to view a thing from different way and angle... this is what I always do and I like to do this... If we just using one way, one direction, one angle to see a thing... how boring our world can be? If you try an another method to do this, maybe we can explore something that maybe we never notice before... this is arts... nothing is exactly right or wrong, is how are we to see it and treat it as right or wrong...

Arts... Engineering....

1 Comment:

  1. BOSSCORNER said...
    =.="
    AVT learn these kind of stuff wakaka~

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™