YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Something classic...

sLast week I was went to my uncle's barbershop to trim a bit of my hair...

I found something interesting there and it is absolutely classic...

Yes, this is it. My uncle said this is L&G amplifier. It looks like quite old and you can see it is just come with a very old fashion look... wooden body... LED Peak Indicator(If you can see it still light on and works perfectly fine)... big knob here and small knob there and it has nothing related to digital... The most important is... it is working 100% fine... LED indicator, volume control, pan, low cut filter and low boost... all are working perfectly... and its sound just excellent... My uncle said this amp was already more than 10 years and it is still working...

Why it can be sound so good? One of the very important factor is this... Bose CD player... Its really provide a very good and clear sound to power amp...

Errrh... I have nothing to comment about this pair of speakers... because I think if my uncle didn't make an absorber and put onto the front of speaker, I don't think the sound can be so good... The absorber can filter out certain of frequencies and let the sound not to be too high in treble... its sound a bit deep but with a very good clarity and good in low frequency as well, the bass just not too strong and overcome the clarity...

It is very suitable for my uncle use to playback some very old songs like Teresa Teng's songs... it can give you a very good feel and when you close your eye and listen the song, you can feel that you are back to 70-80's... It is just a classic set of sound system... my uncle has a very good taste on sound system...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™