YOU'RE NOT ALONE - mLCS
Custom Search

Sunday, June 1, 2008

After my lunch which is my mee hun gua, I with my friend, Zhou and his girlfriend decided to have some desert...

Without any arguments, we decide go to Bambino to try out the desert there...

I ordered one Caramel Pudding with Vanilla Tea....

The pudding is very smoothly and its not too sweet as just suitable for my taste.. About the Vanilla tea, because this is not my first time to have the vanilla tea at there so I can say is its just delicious like usual...

Zhou ordered one chocolate sirap waffle with vanilla ice-cream and one drink. The drink is taste a bit like rebinna but its not rebinna. I just can remember its name... The another drink is for his girlfriend but I also cant remember its name...


His girlfriend ordered one plate of buffalo chicken wings with added double times of chilli. It contents 2 of it... should be very spicy i guess and I think I cant afford it as well...

Here I shows you some of the pictures about the atmosphere there... actually not bad at all... at least it can consider good in Perling...

What I feel about there is the atmosphere is quite well and relaxing... you can have a great time with your friends at there and... there have a few beauty waitresses...(just kidding and this is not the point for me to go there) Most important is the food there is very suitable for my taste and now there is become the only choice for me to meet with my friends...

2 Comments:

  1. BOSSCORNER said...
    you all banyak kuat makan ya ~ XD
    mLCS said...
    good thing mz try ma... good food mz makan ah... haha...

Post a Comment



 
CopyRight Reserved to ШöΓLÐ öf мιcНælLCЅ™